Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Living on Long Island, we understand the fast-moving environment around us -- and we also know that damage to your home or business can bring that hustle and bustle to a complete standstill. SERVPRO of Ronkonkoma is committed to helping you suppress any interference in your daily life, taking care of water, fire, storm and mold damage quickly and effectively.
Our strengths lie within our ability to assess, clean up and restore damage at your residence or commercial space with the utmost care and speed. Our local team, located in Suffolk County, can be quickly dispatched to your location in order to ensure there is little to no lapse in your daily schedule during our remediation process.
With over 10 years experience in this field, our highly trained staff of experts abide by and master all best industry practices for all damage restoration, and regularly renew IICRC industry certifications in addition to the training that is received at our corporate training facility. When it comes to damage in Ronkonkoma and the surrounding areas, no job is too small or large for our team to handle.
To learn more about how our team of professionals can help your home look brand new again, please give us a call today!
“Like It Never Even Happened”
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (631) 585-0007
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2190 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Ronkonkoma arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.