Home Fire in Northport
The cloth used to stain this homes floors, was not properly stored after use and a spontaneous fire occurred, causing damage to multiple areas within the home. When doing work in your home, take the time to have a conversation with your contractor about disposing of construction materials properly. If you enjoy DIY projects do some research or speak with local professionals, before taking on these jobs to ensure you know how to properly dispose of the materials you are using. In this case, SERVPRO of Ronkonkoma was able to remove the damaged home and get it back to a comfortable living space within a short and comfortable amount of time.