What Can Be Restored After a Storm?
When a disaster strikes, it is important to react quickly and effectively to limit damage. Our job is to clean up the mess. You can help by calling us quickly and taking the following steps:
Things You Can Try
- If it is being caused by a leaking pipe, the FIRST thing you should do is shut down the main water valve in your home to limit damage!
- You can start with the obvious mopping and blotting techniques if this is applicable.
- Try to wipe as much moisture as you can from any wooden furniture so that it doesn’t seep into the wood fibers.
- Place aluminum foil or some kind of water resistant barrier between wet carpeting and your furniture.
- Move expensive items out of harm's way.
- Remove area rugs and hang them outside to dry.
Call in the Professionals
When water damage gets serious, there is really only one team to call-- SERVPRO of Ronkonkoma! Our team is highly qualified and trained in water restoration techniques and we LOVE helping people. Our team is currently in Florida lending a hand with relief efforts and this is the very reason why we love what we do. We help real people like you every single day!
- We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
- We provide 24-Hour Emergency Service
- We are a Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- We are Locally Owned and Operated
- We are apart of the larger SERVPRO family, which means we have access to the best equipment and technology in the business.
Every water restoration situation is unique and we treat them that way. Our experts will come in, assess your damage, take the proper remediation steps to limit damage and then work hand in hand with your insurance company to restore your home to what it was before. We are here for you in these very stressful times and we are only a phone call away!